Sunday, September 20

Cows In Love

Love is in the air for these two cute cows!!!

It Moost Be Love!



Here's the set that the digi and sentiment came from.
It's at the IMAGINE THAT! store and it's called It Mooost Be Love
 

Challenges:
~Quirky Crafts-animals
~Glitter N Sparkle-dies and punches (the heart and the word LOVE are dies)
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Sisters of Craft-anything goes
~My Whimsical Little World-anything goes
~L'il Patch of Crafty Friends-anything goes
~Hiding In My Craft Room-freestyle
~Julia Spiri-anything goes
 ~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Kristine said...

*Ü* This card makes me smile about as much as this heifer here :) I just LOOOVE that background you made Deanne with the lovey words and the colors. So neat. Thanks so much!! xkris

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining in at Julia Spiri. Good luck!
Lynda DT x

Marie Richardson said...

Awww this is fab, that image is so cute.. thanks for joining in with our challenge over at My Whimsical Little World challenge blog
Hugs
Marie DT member
Xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Thank you for entering the Glitter N Sparkle Blog challenge x DT Lisa x

Nicky G said...

Love the cows, well done. Thanks for entering the My Whimsical Little World Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again in future months :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Stamps by Julia Spiri, good luck xx

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is making me smile. Love those cows and details with the hearts, colours and senti's. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back joining in on our new challenge too. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

Sherry said...

This Is Too Cute Love The Sentiment .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .. Good Luck
Sherry @ LPOCF DT

Jo said...

Adorable image.....makes me smile. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021