Saturday, June 6

Row, Row, Row Your Boat!

Here's a card I made using one of Kris' featured sets at IMAGINE THAT! Check it out right HERE! It's called Humphrey's Rowboat. Doesn't he look like he's having the most relaxing day!!!

Relax Dad... It's Your Day!


Challenges:
~Paper Girls-father
~Clear It Out-anything goes
~Fan-tastic Tuesday-anything goes
~Tuesday Throwdown-out to sea
~Inky Impressions-make it for a man
~Paper Shelter-bright colors
~Stampin' Royalty-masculine
~Alphabet-H is for Hats
~Simply Create Too-masculine

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Blossom Cards said...

so cute thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

Pat K said...

Wonderful masculine card - such a cute image and I love the torn paper.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Pat K x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such a cute Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Unknown said...

Super cute Deann! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

Lillian A said...

Adorable father's day card. Thanks so much for entering into our male challenge at Love To Scrap.

Helen said...

Great card, Deanne - love this digi

Thanks for joining us at the Alphbet Challenge.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm sorry for the incredibly late comment but I have had almost no access to the internet for so long! I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so I decided to go back to where I left off, and I'm glad I did - I love this card and the image is so cute!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021