Thursday, March 12

A Beautiful Ride

The new challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge blog is this beautiful cookie pic.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982010946434/
The sponsor is ~Beccy's Place~

Here's my card using a Beccy's digi.

Things I Love


 Challenges:
~Catch the Bug-anything goes
~Hiding In My Craft Room-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-aquamarine
~Craft Your Passion-anything goes
~Crafting From the Heart-anything goes
~Eureka-anything goes
~Through the Purple Haze-anything goes
~Clear It Out-orange
Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card and I love the bicycle image and your colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create this time.
Lorraine DT

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image! Thanks for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
Carolyn DT
TTPH

Billie A said...

Wonderful card I like the image and the spring feel. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

butterfly dream cards said...

What a fantastic project

Fiona DT
TTPH

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous! Love those colors together, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps ATG challenge. Lisa DT

Unknown said...

looks fabulous :) Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021